Civil Service Employment - MacDill Air Force Base (AFB) Florida
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - MacDill Air Force Base (AFB) Florida. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at MacDill AFB. These civil service jobs provide support for Air Force operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at MacDill AFB include:
- 6th Air Mobility Wing (AMW)
- 927th Air Refueling Wing (ARW)
- Medical facilities and on-base clinics
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Headquarters U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM)
- Headquarters U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM)
- Marine Corps Forces Central Command (MARCENT)
- Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE)
MacDill Air Force Base provides over $5 billion annually in economic impact to the Tampa, Florida area. MacDill has approximately $2.8 billion in base property and capital assets. MacDill has 671 base facilities situated on a 5,700-acre installation. The annual operating budget for MacDill exceeds $250 million.