Civil Service Employment - Keesler Air Force Base (AFB) Mississippi
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Keesler Air Force Base (AFB) Mississippi. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Keesler AFB. These civil service jobs provide support for base operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or may hire in the near-term) at Keesler AFB include:
- 81st Training Wing (81st TW) - Air Education and Training Command (AETC)
- 85th Engineering Installation Squadron (85th EIS)
- 81st Medical Group + on-base medical facilities and clinics
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- 403rd Wing - Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC)
- Second Air Force (2nd AF) - Air Education and Training Command (AETC)