Civil Service Employment - Joint Base Pearl Harbor–Hickam (JBPHH)
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Joint Base Pearl Harbor–Hickam (JBPHH) Hawaii. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Joint Base Pearl Harbor–Hickam. These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or may hire in the near-term) at Joint Base Pearl Harbor–Hickam include:
- Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet
- Commander, Submarine Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet
- Commander, Navy Region Hawaii
- Commander, Naval Surface Group, Middle Pacific
- Commander, Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Pacific
- Pearl Harbor Naval Complex
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard
- Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area
- Master Station, Pacific (NCTAMS PAC)
- Air Force
- 15th Wing
- 647th Air Base Group
- 515th Air Mobility Operations Wing
- Headquarters, Pacific Air Force
- 154th Wing - Hawaii Air National Guard
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH) is comprised of Naval Station Pearl Harbor and Hickam Air Force Base. JBPHH is home to numerous Naval and Air Force units along with many Department of Defense organizations. JBPHH has over 31,200 active duty military, selected reserve military, and civilian personnel working on-site or deployed.